*Prayer* *Prayer*

Not as good as it could have been.

This could have been an epic masterpeice, but it was ruined by the Badly drawn and animated scenes. There was only 2-3 artists that made awesome animations, but that's it. Out of 9 artists, only 2-3 were able to make decent scenes. There would be one Epic animation, but would be ruined by what looks like a 10 year olds drawing. (I.E. One of ColdReavers epic animations just being HiJacked by Dirtshakes god awful animations.) You need to pick better artists. This could have been a lot better, but It was just ruined. And I agree with etea09, this felt very akward to watch.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Excellent.

Very nice animation. Although at times it lags, Even though I have a kick-ass computer, but other than that, there is almost no faults in this movie... Besides the fact that we have to wait another year for part 3. Good job, LuckyLink. Keep it up.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

This is just amazing!

Giving Madness a new look. I loved this flash. It has the sketchy art style. Music fit perfectly with the flash. Overall, this is one of the best madness flashes I've seen.
Good job MindChamber.

madness kai gore part 1 madness kai gore part 1

Pertty good.

I say it's good, but your animation seems a bit choppy. And it's a bit short. But other than that, it's a very good try.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Very good.

I found this movie very good. But I did find some things that bugged me. Like the end fighting scene. How did snowball all of a sudden get powers? Did he do it because of the female ninja rabbit getting nailed by a shuriken (AKA, the power of love)? Or was it because of him going "Hulk" from getting so angry? Overall, there are some confusing bits, but I think the movie was great.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Lol.

Very nice animation. Good voice acting. Decent drawings (For stickfigures) and an overall good movie.

TANKMEN Z TANKMEN Z

Meh.

It's Definitely not tankmen, but it's good either way.

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Damn.

This is arguably the best one in the series. I watched 3 times, yet nothing gets old.
5'd.

Poozy at the Disco Poozy at the Disco

Lol

This flash deserves an award for the hell of it.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity