*Prayer* *Prayer*

Not as good as it could have been.

This could have been an epic masterpeice, but it was ruined by the Badly drawn and animated scenes. There was only 2-3 artists that made awesome animations, but that's it. Out of 9 artists, only 2-3 were able to make decent scenes. There would be one Epic animation, but would be ruined by what looks like a 10 year olds drawing. (I.E. One of ColdReavers epic animations just being HiJacked by Dirtshakes god awful animations.) You need to pick better artists. This could have been a lot better, but It was just ruined. And I agree with etea09, this felt very akward to watch.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Excellent.

Very nice animation. Although at times it lags, Even though I have a kick-ass computer, but other than that, there is almost no faults in this movie... Besides the fact that we have to wait another year for part 3. Good job, LuckyLink. Keep it up.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

This is just amazing!

Giving Madness a new look. I loved this flash. It has the sketchy art style. Music fit perfectly with the flash. Overall, this is one of the best madness flashes I've seen.
Good job MindChamber.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Well...

This game is broken. It's playable, but it's broken. And at the end, it's impossible. No matter what strategy you use, the boss kills you.

Gravity Puzzle (v1) Gravity Puzzle (v1)

Interesting

Very interesting.

Madness8 interactive v1.1 Madness8 interactive v1.1

Meh.

I't was a good try, but what the hell is with the "Don't Press" option?

HUN73R responds:

ye i need to remove that it was the tutorial.

S.O.P. ft Jon S.O.P. ft Jon

Excellent

Quite an excellent musical song about the about the process in which a man Puts his mouth around the man's genital are. Quite an excellent song if I do say so my self. Good work Gentlemen.

tehslaphappy responds:

no homo.

JE-LL-O FUTURE JE-LL-O FUTURE

Great comic

Very in depth story line, great artwork, and the dialog makes me feel like it's really happening.